Hey, you local St. Louis beer lover. This weekend head on over to Forest Park to toast St. Louis’ rich brewing tradition: the St. Louis Brewers Heritage Festival – presented by the St. Louis Brewers Guild. This year it will return to Forest Park June 14 & 15, plus include cuisine from St. Louis’ finest restaurants. I love that it is going to be in Forest Park this year!
• Friday, June 14; 6p.m. – 10 p.m.
• Saturday, June 15; 1p.m. – 5p.m.
• Saturday, June 15; 7p.m. – 11 p.m.
Over 20 local breweries:
- 2nd Shift Brewing Company
- 4 Hands Brewing Company
- Alpha Brewing
- Anheuser Busch
- Augusta Brewing Company
- Buffalo Brewing Company
- Cathedral Square Brewery
- Charleville Vineyard & Microbrewery
- Excel Brewing, Exit 6 Pub and Brewery
- Ferguson Brewing Company
- Kirkwood Station Brewing Company
- Morgan Street Brewery
- O’Fallon Brewery
- Perennial Artisan Ales
- Schlafly Beer
- Six Row Brewing Company
- Square One Brewery
- Trailhead Brewing Company
- The Civil Life Brewing Company
- Urban Chestnut Brewing Company
Want more details? Check out www.stlbrewfest.com to purchase tickets & get updates.
Want to read about last year’s festival? Check out our review of the 2012 St. Louis Brewer’s Heritage Festival.